Can I Get Any Higher?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HateFake, Jun 17, 2014.

1. #1 HateFake, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    I think it was yesterday or the day before yesterday but never mind that well my friend came over with these 2.0 grams blunt about like 9 of them and it was three of us we smoke all of the blunts in a single day and made a hot box in a small bathroom but like on the sixth blunt I was so fucking high I felt like I was going dumb and I felt slow mentally but after the sixth blunt I was still stable enough to notice I stood the same and didn't feel like I was getting any higher.

Well the point is when you smoke a lot of weed can you get to a certain high and not get any higher👽💨🌿

Also idk if I posted in the right place I'm still a newbie in Gc so don't judge me

2. It's called a ceiling. Yes, you can hit a ceiling. Some buds have higher/lower ceilings.

3. Yeah weed for me has a limit and some times smoking more makes me feel less high when I'm already really high. Dabs tho

4. Lurk more.

To answer your question. Yes with bud you can reach a certain level of high to where you can't get any higher.

5. if you wanna get higher try smoking a blunt on top of some ladders 

6. My theory: You only have so many receptors in your brain. Once their all busy, that's as high as you get.

7. Lol^^

8. i belive through experiance you can only get so high, then when you are at that point you can keep toking every 5-10 mins to keep that high or keep smoking and just whitey lol. saying that i havnt been sick coz of weed in years! think its time for a tolerance break for me lol

9. Lol^^

10. nope, kinda sounds like you just overdid it and hit a plateau of stoned-ness. once, that happens, you should just stop blazing for the day, or a least some hours so you don't just waste bud.

I too have done it though. back when I was in high school and had been blazing about a year, me and 3 other friends pooled money and got a half ounce of some dank. we rolled up a bunch of blunts and blazed them all that day, in a 4-5 hour period. I remember after smoking ~2 grams to myself I just wasn't getting any higher. but cause it was the plan, we blazed the rest anyway. 

11. Honestly after .5-1.0g depending on how much you smoke you won't get that much higher. You'll get higher yes but it will be so insignificant compared to going from sober ---> dumb high anything past that really doesn't do much. At least for me, but I've smoked everyday for at least 7 months

12. I have actually smoked so much weed in one night that I went sober. Weird but true.

Stonerrr

13. As for me, it all depends on the THC content of what I am smoking. 10% THC I can smoke blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt.

28% THC flower mixed in with some 54% THC hash and I'm gone after 1 or 2 bowls. Deep relaxing sleep.

14. i see what you did there :smoke:

15. Dude I do shit like that all the time truth is there's no such thing as a tolerance now that weed is legal. If you're not in a medical marijuana state then your tolerance is low. My tolerance is low wish I could take a weedcation. 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum