Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I get a temp MMJ card in Cali - I have one already in WA

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by northnick, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i am going down to cali in a couple days. i went last week for business and venice beach was noooiice. gotta love those cali girls. aside from that, i could bring my medical records, my washington state mmj license, etc. whenever i search bing or goodle- its always inconclusive. some will say it doesn't matter because most places want to give out cards every chance i get. i ended up with 9 flyers for mmj reccomendations.

i just thought i could get a temp. mmj license down there

but i don't think i can :(

2. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Please do post false info!

Cali has nothing for out of state card holders...nothing at all...

You'll have to do without our buy it illegally while in Cali.

3. Rly? I thought cali was pretty open bout' that? But its not hard to find bud in cali, im sure youll see some stoner walking on the street lol

4. You have to be a resident of the state of California to obtain a medical marijuana card. They do not recognize other states mmj cards.

5. Asked and answered multiple times already - and the facts are in the sticky threads.

CALIFORNIA HAS NO RECIPROCITY WITH ANY OTHER STATE.

You must be a RESIDENT of California with a valid CA DL or ID to get a MMJ recommendation in California.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.