Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get a medical marijuana card if i have bells palsy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewToToking, Sep 2, 2009.

1. ive had bells palsy since i was like in 6th grade and now im in college and the left side of my face is still not fully repaired. so just wondering if i went to the doctor and talked to them about marijuana helping bells palsy (i read somewhere where that marijuana treats bells palsy) and what not would they actually give me a marijuana card?

bells palsy is a condition where for some reason probably got hit in the face (what happend to me) so hard that half of your face is paralized. and fucked up for life.. well for some people it goes away in weeks but years later its still fked up for me >.<.

also im pretty new to smoking marijuana. couple of my friends went camping and it was the first time i ever smoked and that was amazing.

2. Try checking the stickies in the Medical Marijuana Forums.

3. i did now what

4. use your new found knowledge to answer your question...

5. well it doesnt answer it. looked all around still cant find any answers thats why im asking u guys.

6. well u might have better luck if you ask it in the medical marijuana forum, rather than here.