Can i get a hell yea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Bud Head, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Who is in the city and stoned/

If you is

gibe a hell yea

sum-butch i acn't spell fer shit

2. hell yeah mate......stoned and drunk as a skunk....lol...just in after a 9 hour bender.......wohooooo. drank myself sober......Peace out........Sid

3. OH HELL YEAH!!! i am soooooo stoned :D

4. HELL YEAH

5. STONED & DRUNK

6. drunk and stoned man

7. drunk and stoned.

HELL YEA!!!!!

8. just hella blazed

but fuckin hell yeah

9. HOLY HELL YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOSHHHH RIGHT UP THERE - right in the middle of the sky , above everyone, sitting with the other sky stoners floating on their clouds looking at the fucking trippy starss.........................whoa o_O

10. I'm on the moon looking down between the stars at all my stoner family.. Hey there is 7 of yas having sex.. watching stoners having sex is fun..... all but the one that is by themself... Damn man.... get you a woman!!!!!!

11. a very cool very laid back "hell yea"...witha smile

12. Im back again and my high is reaching some very nice stage, very nice relaxing, but my eyes are closing under the weight of their stonednessm sooooo reeeedddd! Really mad redeye.

13. Fuckin' HELL YEAH!

14. Shit man, its depressing to read this. I'm in the worst scenario right now, stressing my mind out and dry as ever. Oh well, tomorrows a new day.

15. Tommorow is a new day that can be brighter than yesterday if you make it that way!!!!!

16. Hell yeah, this site is twice as good when you're stoned.. And it kicks ass while sober!

~Ly

17. In the process of getting stoned. HELL YEAH!!

18. STONERS PARDISE IN THE GREEN CITY

19. hell yeah!!
    ;)

20. HELL YEAH
    a wake and bake for me.......Peace out.......Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You