Can I Get a Dry Weight Estimate?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Only20CharactersLong, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Hello, this is my first grow and I've reached the flowering stage. They've got a few more weeks to go in terms of bud growth, and I was wondering if I could get a rough estimate of what I could expect in dry weight if I keep them as healthy as they are right now. (The strain's White Widow, if that's helpful.)

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. the strain is called mighty stretch Armstrong?
    GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. What light are you using? White widow or any other cannabis plant for that matter shouldn't look like that you desperately need light

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

4. If the buds are suppose to grow more hw are we suppose to tell you an estimate?

5. 3-4 or so ounces.

6. That node spacing is amazing... And not in a good way. Whatever your light is, I'd say you could probably at least double it.

7. Nah he's needs to do a hell of a lot more then double it... it looks like bamboo it's sad cause I mean those plants had potential to give him a monster yield if he had the proper lighting especially white widow but he probably at a minimum needs 4x the lighting lol. Hell I grow each of my plants under a 135W mars hydro and they fill out a lot more than that I mean it looks as if they only had a few CFL each.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 600 watts or bust. ;)

9. I think if they had more light now they could still turn out not too bad. As they sit now they will have about an oz per plant.

10. I was about to comment that it looks like bamboo. Would make a great disguise, it's so convincing.

• Like Like x 2
  11. #11 Only20CharactersLong, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    I've been defoliating it, so that's why it has so few leaves.
    (I know that it's pretty controversial, but I've seen and heard of some insane yields with it so I tried it out.)

About it stretching, it seemed to me that the light (400w HPS) was burning it, so I gave it some more space.
    Is having it a little close preferable to having it a little far away?

Thanks for the input so far, everyone.

12. 400w for 4 plants.... well there ya go. You need to get that light as close as you can without burning the plants. I would think it could be pretty close.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alright, just readjusted it to roughly a foot away. I'll see how it's doing after this light cycle and adjust it further depending on how the plants are looking tomorrow. Thanks again.

14. Is that a 5x5 tent?

15. 4' x 4'

16. How far away was the light? Idk it just seems like what you are going to get for the entire harvest you should of gotten per plant...

17. After you brought it to my attention, I realized that I was being far too cautious and had it about a foot and a half away. I feel like a massive idiot right now.

18. Damn you missed out those could have been colas the size of your arm

• Like Like x 1
  19. Damn, at least this is my first exposure to it. Just gotta change one thing for next time, which is a good start, I guess.

20. Yea yeild is directly related to light not amount of plants.

• Like Like x 1