Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i get a card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HYjim14, Sep 13, 2009.

  1. I'm from Florida and i am going to school out in Arizona. If i make my way over to Cali am i able to get a card? I am not a resident of Cali.
  2. No, you MUST be a resident of the state, which you won't be.
  3. even then you wouldnt be able to legally use marijuana outside the state of California.
  4. Yet it would be easier to get, and the dispensary also sell a lot of other things.
  5. Alright, cool thanks for the help guys.

Share This Page