Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Freeze My Piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bob Santana, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Im getting a metal pipe in a few days (mail) and i was wondering if i put it in the freezer for a few min to get it nice and cold would it cool the smoke better or what.
    i know people say not to put glass in because it can crack but what about metal?

2. It'll work just fine, it is metal after all. And if your glass breaks when you freeze it you're buying cheap & poorly made glass.

3. Sounds like a good idea, I might just try that out myself one of these days :smoke:

4. That would be a good idea becuase i find that whenever i smoke out of a metal peice after a while the entire peice gets realy hot and i sometimes have to wait longer for it to cool down becuase it burns to hold it, so if it was realy cold from the freezer to start off with then it would take longer for it to get super hot id assume, and yeh it probly would cool the smoke a lil better.

5. It will cool it for about the first hit.

6. any piece that is frozen should be way smoother.

7. my boyfriend kept his glass hooter for doing the blades in his freezer
    and when he moved out of his apartment he left it in the freezer
    it was all ghetto and rezzed up too haha

8. have tried this with a small metal peice, hits real nice for the first hit but gets back to normal after its been cherried for a while :(