Can I Force The Plant To Be Male?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cjc, May 8, 2014.

1. I'm having three female plants, and I want to make sure that the fourth one will be male, is there any way to do that?

2. If im mot mistaken you can force a plant hermi but I dont think you can make it turn full male.... but I would dig through Google and there are some seriously knowledgeable people on here that I guarantee will know....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thanks... 

Anyone?

4. #4 loopster, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    They don't have pre op and post operation gender pills

You'll get as far as a hermi..

If a chick wanted a penis her boobs don't just get up and walk off the stage, now do they

They have synthetics and a doctor to finish the job

I know there's a product called " reverse but that's changjng flower back to veg... And good luck finding it they took it off the shelves

Can't imagine if google pooped out a legit product

5. #5 GoldGrower, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Each seed already has its sex coded in its genes. This was governed by the pollen that pollinated the pistil. Just like a sperm and egg in animals. You cannot ever change the sex of the plant, no matter what the crack pots say lol. You can stress the plant so it pops out a few male flowers that can in turn pollinate itself and other females. The seeds from this "mating" will be made from parents of the same sex, both female. So no male chromosome will be present. All offspring can then only be female, or more accurately, feminised

6. See told you there were some really smart folks on here they have helped me tremendously even though im an a-hole...lol

when your this hated, its hard to be loved.......