Can I flush now ?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Boris Sputnik, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Hi everyone !
    I'm growing Blue Dream in DWC under 600Watts HPS/MH . I'm in the end of week 8 of a 9 weeks flowering time according to Humboldt Seed Org . I'm looking at my buds ,and the pistils are all white .... Can I go and start flushing anyway or do I wait for some pistils to change color ?
    Flushing is suppose to start next sunday .

Thank you for helping me !

Boris

2. All depends on your trichomes what the breeder suggests is usually in the low end of the grow 30% Amber trichomes and 70% clear is a good finishing point for me. From what you said you be got a couple of weeks to go I'd give it another week see what it dose. You don't want to flush to early and miss out on the opportunity of a higher yield.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would give them some botanicare sweet or Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy and flush in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. With hydro you should only flush for like a day or two I think?
    And from the sounds of it, your plants aren't anywhere close to being ready. Got a pic?

5. 17 Juin 016.JPG 17 Juin 025.JPG

Attached Files:

6. Blue Dream is mostly sativa, and with sativa's the flower period will be longer, you'll want to run that as long as possible following the advise of Azbud. If you're interested, this is a grow of mine from 2015, this Acapulco ran 115 days and was well worth it. Since that time I grow one every year.

Classic Grow Fall 2015 Acapulco Gold, Maui Waui w/main-lining

7. I would agree with @mr.florista
    Probably 2 weeks then flush

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2