Can i flower yet?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by itsthatguy, Dec 13, 2014.

1. before i start i want to say that i am a noob and that this is my first grow . this plant sprouted on like Nov 10th (today is dec 12)  and shes been vegging for a little bit now and as wondering if I could flower her out now or give her a little more time. and if so how much time

Attached Files:

2. I only vegged this plant 3weeks, it's 4.5 weeks into flower, it all depends on what you want, you can start at 12/12 from the beginning, longer veg would be more yield, when I start a plant my goal is to harvest asap, that's not always a good thing

Attached Files:

3. depends on your light and pot restricions

if you are lacking sufficient lighting, i'd flip it now to keep it small

4. keep in mind that your plant possibly triple in size, so your grow area plays a part, start flowering when the plant is one third the size you want to end up with.

5. Thanks. I think ill start flipping to 12/12 very soon

6. Good luck with your plant.  I'm growing outside and I've discovered that I'll be lucky to get a half gram out of every one of them but oh well I am learning as quickly as I can and will make a serious attempt this growing season.