Can I fix my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DrGreenchy, Oct 18, 2022.

1. Can I revive my plant ,its 19 days into flower.. I put too much blooming supplement in it by mistake and now I'm paying for it. Can someone plz help a growmie out??

Attached Files:

2. just the one thread is fine , but as a doc Im sure you know what to do, 18 on here thx

3. Hope you're able to rectify; I've got a couple of really challenged specimens that I'm willing to risk complete re-potting in an effort to turn them around.

4. Thnx growmie, good luck.. I think my luck has ran out

5. I'll update in a couple of weeks on the outcome of my strugglers. One around two months from seed and on short hours for about two weeks and the other about a month old and looking just as forlorn.
    IMG_20221016_220725584.jpg Image703.jpg

6. Transplanting should have them growing luscious and beautiful

7. Same soil and schedule as the more vibrant specimens so I'm at a loss as to why this pair are suffering so; considering them a lost cause lends courage to the attempt for a resurrection.

8. U can save them I think but no expert. I hurt my plants from not paying attention to the little things

9. miss a couple of feeds and a flush may well reduce the nute burn

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ty Vee ,I will definitely do that and hope for the best.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ty all for the support, today all my bud sites are fried. I'm just starting over. It's a lost that I will remember for the rest of my life.

12. Drawing courage in the attempt to revive my two failing efforts after gauging the initial response of the elder who endured the process at 6:00 this morning.
    IMG_20221019_225256325.jpg
    Despite hacking off more than 50% of the root mass to get it out of the original container, I don't see even a hint of suffering in its silhouette. Normally all my manipulations are carried out in the dead of night on the back patio when all prying eyes have entered the Land of Nod, but near freezing temps and construction work on my house inhibit these clandestine maneuvers. I've gained some measure of expertise with this routine by doing this to all my male subjects over the past year. Bread knife around the perimeter of the container allowed for the relatively bloodless transfer with all those earlier subjects to fresh homes to live out their lives of exile.

13. It looks like they will be awesome... good luck

14. you will learn less is more, when you burn your plants you lose time you never get back. The plant will tell you when it needs more, Try to keep the leaves reaching up. More nutes doesn't always mean more bud, healthy happy plants make more bud. Not a loss though. this is experience we all have done it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yes Yoda I have learned my lesson.

• Like Like x 1