Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i fix my pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xskills123x, Jan 24, 2010.

1. well the bowl inside my spoon shaped glass piece is a little chipped...the hole for the smoke to go through like cracked and a small piece of glass broke off of it so the hole is to big and weed falls through it. i can use it with a piece of aluminum foil for a screen, but i dont like doing that..
    does anyone know a permanent fix for it?

2. Well, if the hole is big enough I suppose you could just find a pebble or a pipe rock to fill the gap

3. No.
    You can't fix it.
    Even if you could, the cracks and scratches would release dusts and particles.

Toss it, buy a new piece and be really careful with it

4. I have a small spoon that i'm smokin on right now.

Sounds like we had the same probem. I fixed mine by clipping a small finish nail at the head with a little room to spare, so you can stick the shaft in the crack/hole. Then globbed a bunch of resin over it so seal it up. Works great. can you get a pic?