Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I fix my bubbler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit2, Jul 2, 2011.

1. So I was trying to clean my little handheld bubbler and I broke the
    bowl. I spent 30$ on it so it's not that big of a deal and I have other
    pieces besides it. I was going to buy a new piece soon anyway and my
    friend suggested breaking the rest and the bowl (very carefully) and
    buying a slide for it. I was going to try to put tin foil and poking
    holes in it to fix it. Can I fix it at all? Glue it maybe? Trash it?
    HELP. :((((

ps. Did the pictures work (they didn't last time but i think i fixed it...)

Attached Files:

• pic1.JPG
      pic1.JPG
      File size:
      65.5 KB
      Views:
    • pic2.JPG
      pic2.JPG
      File size:
      92.9 KB
      Views:
    • pic.JPG
      pic.JPG
      File size:
      92.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Just toss it
    Live and learn from your mistakes :wave:

3. Doesn't look very repairable to me. You COULD put tin foil in it but you'd need to change it frequently, which would suck.. And if you've got other pieces it would just feel better to smoke from those instead so it sorta makes that one obsolete

4. im digging the idea with the slide but i dont know, i would probably just toss it. sorry for your loss bro

5. Do what the first guy said, toss it live and learn my ninja.

Next time you go to clean a piece just use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and salt and shake it a lot.

6. yeah i tried iso but i couldn't get it out so i took a scissor...and here we are.

7. .....Hi stephen ; )

8. My buddy did the same thing. Just use tin foil and poke holes in it until you get your new piece

9. yea dude your not gonna wanna use glue or epoxy on the bowl peice. use tinfoil until you buy another peice

10. Sad, reminds me of my bubbler that I too broke. Toss it man. Say a few nice words over it's garbage grave, then get high and move on with life.

11. What would be the point in that? You wouldnt get any water filtration, and it would taste like a foiley. And thanks to those lovely pictures taken from your first act camera I cant really tell if you can glue it or not. Personally I would try that, or give it to a hobo, he will love it.

12. lol who the fuck is Stephen

13. man thats going to be a sad fucking day when my bub breaks

14. Hate to tell you this but it looks fucked. Time for a new piece, my friend.

15. #16 bassistheshit2, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How's your carpet?

16. You can only fix it if you can reatach the bowl to the downstem.