Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I fail a drug test if ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hotwhelz, Apr 1, 2018.

1. My husband smokes daily and has for 7 years now but he only uses a one hitter 8 - 10 times a day throughout the day. He also exhales into a smoke budddy filter EVERY time. All of this is being done in our bedroom. I have never smoked myself but im afraid that I could fail a test for an upcoming promotion just by being around it. Should I be concerned ?

2. I wouldn't be concerned they have a 50 nano city of on the drug tests for this reason. To be on the safe side is get a home drug test and check

• Like Like x 2
  3. No.
    Although your level of paranoia may point otherwise.

• Like Like x 2
  4. You may want to be more concerned with your level of anxiety about this. Speaking with many years of anxiety myself. You will be fine. Totally fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. You will be totally fine. I've been with a few women that didn't smoke and I'm a heavy smoker. My ex's may blame me for alot of things but failed drug tests are not 1 of them

• Like Like x 3
  6. The real concern should be from swallowing all of his babies.

I'm just kidding you'll be fine and if you are concerned just buy a dollar drug test.

• Funny Funny x 1