Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Eat This?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ned Schniebly, Nov 21, 2011.

1. hey guys, im in a situation where i cant really smoke. Could i just take my ground up bud, put it in a bowl (cooking bowl, for food, *Not*-bong bowl or bowl as in pipe) add butter, throw it in the microwave, stir, and then ingest? would this be effective? as well as an efficient use of my bud? thanks.

2. Take ur bud, mix with pb, put inbetween two crackers, wrap in foil and bake 20-25 minutes at 250-275*F.

3. thanks, i thought about firecrackers, but i dont have any nutella or pb...

4. Hmmm...your method would work, just need longer cooking time!

Id do it on the stove, not microwave.

5. there's a thread on this. Microwave will kill thC. You have to microwave the butter alone and when its really hot you add the weed

6. Does the microwave kill thc cus its too high? Can't u lower the lower on the microwave and just add time a lot of time

7. Canna-Peanut butter is the simplest edible, and is easy to make. Just go to your local convenience or grocery store and get some nutella/pb.