Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I eat AVB raw?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by medicinaltoker, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I have 3 grams of raw AVB...if I just stick it in some ice cream and eat how high will I get?

Random Disclaimer: Everything I said is completely false so if you are a cop suck my hairy left ball.

2. No clue, but try it & report back to us.

3. You won't get high, at all. It will also taste like shit. You need to be making some oil or butter with the AVB.

4. It needs heat. Make a firecracker, they are the easiest edibles IMO. Takes 5 minutes to make and 20-25 to cook then they are good to go

5. Your really worried about cops caring that you are going to eat ABV?

6. You can do anything u set your mind to, champ.

-My mom

Edit: Lollin' at that little disclaimer... Those arent needed here :laughing:

7. yes, you will get high. The vaporiser decarbed the weed already. however it's more beneficial to heat the herb in something with high fat content.

8. Yes you will definitely get high, just that cooking it will get you HIGHER.

9. Lol sure you can eat it, but you won't get high. Maybe a placebo buzz if you're lucky.

10. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']Lol sure you can eat it, but you won't get high. Maybe a placebo buzz if you're lucky.[/quote]

How do you figure this is true? The abv is decarbed already.

11. Our body wasn't meant to process and metabolize the plant material itself unless it's bonded to glandular material like alcohol or fat. THC and the Cannabinoids are very fragile and any potency would be lost by trying to eat them plain. You'd start feeling terpenes and other stuff then THC. Go ahead and try to eat it, won't work. If so then why do we have to smoke it? Attach it to fat or alcohol and make an edible or tincture? Or even make oil or just plain old smoking it? So why? Because we can't. Why don't you see people (other then kids) eating buds and nugs if it works so well? Just because it's activated and decarbed doesn't mean itwill work. I can decarb it and put in in water, and would it work? No. :)

Smoke on. I'm watching Jerry Springer lol

12. #12 deadheadparker, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    [quote name='"Gryphonics"']
    Our body wasn't meant to process and metabolize the plant material itself unless it's bonded to glandular material like alcohol or fat. THC and the Cannabinoids are very fragile and any potency would be lost by trying to eat them plain. You'd start feeling terpenes and other stuff then THC. Go ahead and try to eat it, won't work. If so then why do we have to smoke it? Attach it to fat or alcohol and make an edible or tincture? Or even make oil or just plain old smoking it? So why? Because we can't. Why don't you see people (other then kids) eating buds and nugs if it works so well? Just because it's activated and decarbed doesn't mean itwill work. I can decarb it and put in in water, and would it work? No. :)

Smoke on. I'm watching Jerry Springer lol[/quote]

You're half right. Eating raw buds wont do anything, but its widely known that vaporizers will turn thc-a into thc. The fat only makes it more bioavailable. When you smoke, the flame turned thc-a into thc which allows you to get high. The vaporizer doesn't vape all the thc, but will turn thc-a into thc. Many people eat abv (already been vaped) plain and it works just fine. It's just about half as effective. Check out the vaporizer section on grass city or the edible section on fuck combustion.

Edit: and yes, adding it to water would actually work, just be less effective.

13. I have dumped 3 grams of avb into a icecream smoothy and it worked pretty good so no heat is needed...I also have many time put ABV directly onto a peanut putter sandwich and that worrked as well without heat.

so I would say yes eat it raw if you want

14. This morning around 10 o clock i got about 4-5 gs of abv bung it in a pan with penut butter lefgit on a min heatt for as long as poss i did it for 10 min before it started to dry out a bit. I blended tht mix in a protien shake and i have been high as fuk all day... still wasnt plesent but it fucke me up... it now 7 and im still high

15. You're tripping on placebo bro. If you just dumped it in no THC and goodies got bonded and attached to any fat.. it doesn't work that fast or get absorbed that quick. That's like drinking 1 beer and acting drunk.

Now that will actually get you chied off your ass. Good job you know what you're doing. :) I'm sure you'll be back for more. If you have the money try out some Green Dragon, and then sell some to your friends and make your money back.

16. #16 deadheadparker, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    [quote name='"Gryphonics"']
    You're tripping on placebo bro. If you just dumped it in no THC and goodies got bonded and attached to any fat.. it doesn't work that fast or get absorbed that quick. That's like drinking 1 beer and acting drunk.

Now that will actually get you chied off your ass. Good job you know what you're doing. :) I'm sure you'll be back for more. If you have the money try out some Green Dragon, and then sell some to your friends and make your money back.[/quote]

Man, you have no idea what your talking about. ABV is perfectly fine to eat raw. Check fuck combustion, your ignorance is aggrovating.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/raw-abv-and-peanut-butter.5701/
    Read up. This was just something random i found. If you want, look around more. This is a website solely on vapes and edibles.

17. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']
    Our body wasn't meant to process and metabolize the plant material itself unless it's bonded to glandular material like alcohol or fat. THC and the Cannabinoids are very fragile and any potency would be lost by trying to eat them plain. You'd start feeling terpenes and other stuff then THC. Go ahead and try to eat it, won't work. If so then why do we have to smoke it? Attach it to fat or alcohol and make an edible or tincture? Or even make oil or just plain old smoking it? So why? Because we can't. Why don't you see people (other then kids) eating buds and nugs if it works so well? Just because it's activated and decarbed doesn't mean itwill work. I can decarb it and put in in water, and would it work? No. :)

Smoke on. I'm watching Jerry Springer lol[/quote]

I love when people try to act like they know what they're talking about when its blatantly obvious to everyone that they have no effing clue what they're talking about.

18. [quote name='"Marijuana User"']

I love when people try to act like they know what they're talking about when its blatantly obvious to everyone that they have no effing clue what they're talking about.[/quote]

I know, right?

19. I done this a few times and tht man knows he score..... dne this in a mic it dne the job... i slowly heated a pan for a while and all i smoke all day was 2 vaps and a few cumbs in a joint. More heat more fucked. First time i thought i was stoned 2nd i fuckin knew about it...

20. Well i know it works if u dnt wanna try and do it the right way kudos to u but ill be gettin more high thx..... word