Can I dry in the grow room?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tez7475, Apr 16, 2017.

1. 1st timer here

I started my seeds off together but 1 of the 3 is ready could I dry in the grow room above the light?

Just to keep the smell down

2. I have done it, it's terrible in my opinion, dries it out to fast, and I'd say 60% of the fire weed you see around , is like that because of a proper dry and cure,
    If that's your only option then you gotta do what you gotta do, but even if you can rig up some kind of box inside ur tent, keep it down low, coolest part of ur ️ tent, you wanna slow down the dry as much as you can
    Best of luck

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Boom4200-winter-grow-journal.1433732/

3. Mine will dry in 3 days in the room, thats to fast. It will work, but i use a dark area now with a fan blowing on them.....

4. Definitely not ideal but like boom and 5 said, if that's your only and last option you will need to separate it inside the grow room to get it in dark and away from direct wind from fans.

A tall box will work if you hang the buds from the top and have a small hole for the air to escape near the top. maybe a small bowl of water at the bottom and away from everything but only if its super dry inside. Make sure there's plenty of space between branches and if you have one, put a temp /humidity monitor inside. If the humidity gets to high, add more holes to the box but try to keep them where light won't shine through.

``\_(^_-)_/``