Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Drink Kool Aid Instead Of Straight Water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by King Keef, May 22, 2013.

1. I have a drug test coming up and really hate the taste of water. Can i just make my own kool aid and then drink alot of it instead of just drinking straight water?

2. What are you trying to ask? It seems to be your asking if the koolaid makes the water less effective. I don't know what you mean but water with koolaid mixed in will indeed quench your thirst.

:bongin:

3. That's alot of sugar if u like ur Kool aid the way I do.

4. Yes you can drink koolaid instead of water

5. Really? It always blows my mind how someone hates water. Drink heavily one night and you will forever love straight water.

6. About the only draw back, I can see, would be if it showed you being a diabetic, what with all the sugar.

7. How the fuck does someone not like the taste of water....

"Oh man this air tastes like shit today!!"

8. sadly ive met ppl like this.. Only in america. How the hell could you not like water.. someone told me life is short why drink water.. stupid americans

9. can you change you blood with kool aid? lol

10. How about green tea?