Can I do this???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by peacehappy, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Going to harvest in 9 days! Finally ha ha. But I had a question, Is it not possible in any way, shape or form to harvest all bud, even cut some stems off but keep the stem in the soil and put it in veg and reuse the plant? or for that matter clone the main stem?

It might sound crazy because of the stress it would cause to the plant, but maybe if there is a way to leave most of the main stem it could possibly work!?

If so my plan is it re-veg and do it right this time. was O.G. Kush so was relatively small plant.

2. I am not completely sure but I know you can do this with trees (literal trees, not weed), as long as there are a few leaves left. So under the same principals of any other plant that has been damaged naturally, it could be possible but I am guessing that there is a slim to none chance that it will work.

I have no experience with this so don't quote me, I am just going on what I see in nature.

3. Hey Better than nothing, I agree with you though, that's where the idea came from, i've seen it done with regular plants, just not sure how cannabis would react. Hope it works though, I'm going to do it regardless if there is evidence against it just in the off chance it works then i will be up a plant and ready to harvest in 3 months lol.

4. I have zero experience with cloning or revegging, just need to make that clear.

However I have seen at least a few threads on revegging a harvested plant. Apparently it can be tricky or at the least take a while for the plant to respond, lots of weird growth for the new growth. Do a search on the topic and narrow down your search results to the Advanced Techniques sub forum and I bet you'll find what you are after

5. Went ahead and reposted this on Advanced Techniques now going to search for older threads.. Thanks man.

6. You need to leave some buds for it to reveg. Without that there are no tops to grow

7. is there a way i can cut half the bud off? or just leave 1 bud? its a small plant so not much bud to be had at all

8. Sure it'll work