Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsGetLiftedyo, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I know there are Many threads like this but I wanna be cool and have my own. So can I pass a Drug Test for a job in two weeks? I need a job really Bad and I don't want to wait a whole 30+ days.

Personal stats:
    I'm 18 years old.
    I weigh 150lbs
    I am 6ft tall.
    I like drinking water.
    And I don't mind exercising.

I can easily stop smoking, I can make myself sweat everyday, and I can drink a lot of water all time. Plus I was thinking about buying some drink stuff from a health food store to speed it up will this work??? If I do all this stuff will I be able to pass a drugtest for a job in two weeks???

2. Yeah you should be fine. Just don't toke AT ALL in the next 2 weeks.

3. That will be the hardest part for me, but I'm a strong person and I can do it.

4. You're not cool for postin your own personal thread, when there's a shit ton of these threads that have more info on them then ull get here.
    If you're so worried about failing tape some piss on your inner thigh from a friend that hasn't smoked. Done deal you ou smarted the system and if they ask you to piss in front of them your either screwed or just say I need some privacy which I bet they will gladly give you.

5. It's marijuana...not heroin.

Find a hobby or something.

6. You misunderstood that post... I have plenty of hobbies and other stuff to do. I meant it's the hardest part of trying to pass a drugtest just becase I enjoy drinking a lot of water and exercising daily. So yeah...

7. what this guy said.

8. Bit of a dick post if you ask me...

9. Think of how good the celebratory smoke will be when you pass and get the job.

10. agreed

11. Sorry.:cool:

12. This man speaks the truth.

13. Don't be silly. It's worth waiting a month to get a job. What are you going to melt into goo if you don't smoke for a month?

You MIGHT be ok in 2 weeks but you'll be FAR more likely to be clean if you give it a good month.

14. The only thing difficult about stopping after smoking daily is the first two nights. Even then, they aren't that bad.

15. Would you rather have a job or smoke weed a few more times before a drug test? :rolleyes:

16. Yep. this sounds about right. 4 weeks would be better.

Also keep in mind that you can actually drink too much water and dilute your pee too much and the labs will see it as you tampering with your pee, and ask for a re-test.