Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Die?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Teal, Oct 28, 2010.

1. I was just smoking out of a steamroller made from a mcdonalds sweet tea styrofoam cup and instead of burning the weed I burnt a hole through the cup. I didnt realize i was doing it cause I was pretty high already and took a good hit of styrofoam. I am scared because I fear it may be possible to die from this. Tell me if I can or not?

2. you wont die.. maybe get a big headache.. dont make that a habbit.. invest in some glass

3. i think youre going to be okay. get some fresh air and relax.

4. Lmao ur stoned. I am pretty sure there are safety regulations for that shit. You wount die, but might have some minor effects if any. I like the determnation though

5. Is it bad that I laughed at this?

hope you don't die man :eek:

6. Relax. Go outside, breathe... make yourself some tea, and go hop in a warm bath and relax bro. Once done, smoke a bowl and then you should be good. =)

7. I took a bath and for one moment had a flashback to child hood then I thought my life was passing before my eyes. Im getting to the point where Im thinking im just really stoned and not gonna die thankfully but my body is stealing telling me im in a bad situation. I guess ill go to sleep lol. I got work in 5 hours

8. exactly 72 years from now it will kill you.

9. You should totally laugh this off tomorrow over a nice bowl of dank.

10. you sure a fuck lost some brain cells. Its also a good way to get cancer.

11. let this be a lesson to you

12. Just chill out mate.
    I think if it would have killed you, you'd already be dead.

13. In what universe did you think smoking out of STYROFOAM was a good idea?

14. Haha next day and im good! I actually woke up feeling like I slept for 24 hours this morning even though I only slept for like 4 hours. Yeah I had to smoke out of a mcdonalds cup because its just fun as shit lol. I have a decent 12" straight tube glass bong but the downstem on it broke and it doesnt get suction.

The mcdonalds cup steamroller actually worked really well I poked a hole in it and put in my glass slider and that thing hit like Kimbo Slice. I think I was just too fucking high to be sm,oking already lol, cause I couldnt even get my wick in the bowl.

But its all good im gonna smoke a bowl here in a little bit out of one of my legit pipes this time :D

15. Glad to hear it worked out man :smoke:

16. Well you will die at somepoint in your life, but in short no, inhaling burnt styrofoam will not cause imminent death.

17. Glad to hear you're ok, but I wouldn't really advise to continue smoking out of a Styrofoam cup even if it is "fun".

18. Will it kill you all at once, no. Just don't make it a lifestyle choice.

19. You're probably gonna be dead by the time you're done reading this sentence.