Can i cut these fan leaves off?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lococo, Mar 10, 2018.

1. I think i fucked up my fimmin and thats why my plants look like this now :D
    So im asking that does my plant recover if i cut these huge fan leaves off now. They are blocking so much light from lower nodes that i think it would be best to cut em.

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      235.6 KB
      Views:
  2. There is zero reason to cut ANYTHING off of that little plant.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Patience is something they don't sell in your grow shop bro, if you're starting out just give light food and water keep it simple ,don't attempt any training but if you must then wait until she's a lot more robust...the extra veg time won't hurt either.

peace out

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Let them grow and stretch then u won't notice so much

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. im sorry but you fucked up your fim , so how will cutting leaves off help? those leaves are helping your plant grow....

how can you mess a fim up? you either take too much off which means you topped it....or you didnt take enough off which means you just take some more off..

your little plant has 10 leaves and you want to start pulling fan leaves off to ''help it''

6. i'd be more worried why your plant looks like shit. over watered? bottom leaves look crispy. if you dont have a healthy plant in veg dont even think about flowering it , cause it will just turn into a shit storm for you.

edit: you can veg a photo for as long as you want , so if i can give you one tip in growing is. dont rush into flowering , get your plant nice and healthy then think about it. Once you start flowering and have you def / problem , it will just get so much worse.

people only trim to open up bud sites , your side nodes will naturally chase round the side to get to the light. thats the whole point of topping / fimming , your giving the side branches chance to catch up. there is no reason at all to be pulling leaves off that plant.

in flower people prune to let light into the plant , you dont have that issue.