Can i cut off a cola to try before harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smoker89, Feb 9, 2010.

1. My plant is 40 days into harvest and i want to cut of the branch of a lesser cola but i dont want to hurt the plant, can i do this??

2. Yeah, people take tester nugs all the time. I took one from one of my plants two weeks ago. Delicious. Can't wait for full harvest probably this weekend.

3. sure man, you can do whatever you want to your own plant. ;) keep in mind, however, whatever little nug you pull off at ~5 weeks of flowering will turn into 3x's that come harvest. in other words, if you take a 1-2 gram nug now, it could be a 3-6 gram nug come harvest, and a LOT more potent too...just saying is all. :)

4. dont do it man. Like Chief said, they will grow 3x in a few weeks.

Patience grasshopper, you have came this far.

5. Patiences is a virtue. But if you still find yourself wanting to try it. Just take a popcorn nug.

6. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yea I would have to agree with this post. Curiosity would probably get the best of me though over time. I would just take a mini popcorn nug like th post I quated here above me says.

7. Patience is they key to growing cannabis.... in all aspects

Whether it's regarding when to water, when to feed, when to flip to 12/12, and when to harvest... it's best to step back and give it a day and let your plants tell you what they need.

And the hardest part is still to come.... the cure... no bud is ready before it's time