Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i clone without buying anything

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FARMERJACK, Oct 8, 2010.

1. is there a way to clone a plant with out goin an buyin shit

2. Like as in cloning a plant out of thin air without any growing at all?

Or if you are saying what I think you are saying, I know you can use someone else's clone, and you can buy clones from dispensaries if you have a mmj card...

3. Free cloning? First, you need a canna plant.. preferably a female ;-P

Then, you need a cup or cups, some moistened dirt or potting mix, and some seran or plastic wrap. If you want it to be truly 'free', consisting of things you found around your home, use cups and plastic you (probably) already have, and just get some dirt from outside (try a few locations, you'll notice in some areas, some of your soil is likely higher quality than the rest) and bake it in the oven to neutralize any baddies... or just go get some potting mix, it's not that pricey and you'll have better luck with it ;)

Take cuttings as directed in any of the numerous guides here, fill your cup/s less than half way with your medium, and stick the cuttings into your moistened medium. Make sure the cuttings are shorter than your cup when they are seated inside. Cover the top of the cup with seran wrap, and you have a small, contained humidity chamber, ideal (well... almost, lol) for rooting clones :)