Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i buy bongs off here if im 18

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by labumba, Jan 23, 2014.

1. So yeah in my state legal age for tobacco products  is 18 but the site says must be 19 to order does it really matter ?

2. nigga u like 5

3. You'll be 19 by the time you get it.... :laughing:

4. #4 labumba, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    First post on this site and already some douche yay!

please make your point without the insults
    Thanks
    Yoda

5. 2nd post and already breaking the rules...

Are you 19? If not them no you can't. They don't say that shit for their health

6. See if i got that from the start id be gone already thanks nice community :)

7. you can buy anything on the internet. does a check box look like an id to you? yea it doesnt to me either. 

8. For a bunch of stoners you sure arent nice lol

9. #9 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 23, 2014

Hey, just to be quite frank with you... I bought off this site when I was 16 and I didn't really have any problems... except for the wait... that took forever. I almost had forgotten about it by the time it arrived.

So I'm not saying you should, but if you do happen to purchase anything, it really shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Some of the people here have some sort of a superiority complex. I guess the internet just changes people... I'm sure they wouldn't act like that in real life, feel me?  :smoking:

10. Thanks man only person who has not gave a rude reply 

11. shhhh the mods are always listening

12. I take offense to that I wasnt rude at all

13. Well my bad if you didn't mean it like that just came off like that 

14. No I just don't like name calling. Good luck with your water pipe man

15. Thanks and was just upset that was the first reply but its the internet 

16. I hate when someone posts how they broke the rules and feel the need to share it..
    not only exposing themselves as a liar but showing they registered here before they were 18....

17. #17 labumba, Jan 23, 2014
    I registered befor i was 18 ?

Edit: nvm i see who you were talking about

18. yo i was just messing around wit u lol