Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i bring some green back from Amsterdam to UK?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by greenmedicineman, Aug 21, 2016.

1. hi i might be going dam, and im thinking of maybe bringing some back with me to UK..i know this is illegal btu im wondering if anyone has done this before just out of pure curiosity,,, nothing is set in stone , so dont get angry lol..just curious..like how could i ?

2. Go ahead and try, OP. I suggest reading up on the UK laws regarding trafficking and decide if it's worth the risk. How easy is it to get a good job in the UK with a drug trafficking charge? Go make good life decisions, OP. Leave jail to the murderers and rapists.

• Like Like x 1