Can I bring a Dry Vape on the plane after I used it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by eugenetrain, Apr 1, 2016.

1. I'm originally from Bangkok but currently studying in America. I love smoking weed, but I also want to look after my own health so I was planning on switching to a dry vape. The thing is, I'm gonna be traveling home this summer back to Bangkok. I know you can put it in your carry on but what if I already packed weed in it and smoked it before? Can I just clean it and bring put it in my bag?

p.s. I'm buying one here because the high quality ones are gonna be cheaper.

2. I wouldn't chance it.

Carrying anything used across an
    international border is a huge risk.

3. Just before you go, buy a second one. Use that there and stash it for future use.
    :smoke:

4. Wise choice. The Feds would put it under an electron microscope. Then you have the problem of sneaking it back.

5. i wouldnt try to sneak paraphernalia to Bangkok if i were u

not worth it especially since if it's just a handheld vape it will only cost like 50-100 dollars tops to replace

i just googled it you can get up to 15 years for possession there definitely do not try this

6. sooo i shouldnt do it even if i bought it and never use it (like, still in the wrapper and shit)???

7. if you have an unopened unused one it might be different, I mean as long as you can buy one over there the item itself should'nt be illegal. I just definitely would not try to bring anything you have used though for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's easier to make sure glass is clean, because you can see it. I would not risk taking my Pax on a plane, due to the fact that there's a very good chance there's some vapor resin in the stem.