Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i bitch for a min.?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by atticsmoker122, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok i just need to fuckin get this shit off my chest. ok so i get one of my frineds over to hang and smoke a little bit. we do we have a good time ect. well at about 1 am my friends brother comes over with 6 of the shadeyst black guys ive ever seen. now dont go thinking im a rasists or anything CAUSE IM NOT. but i go to sleep about 3 or 330 am. they were all still up chillin and i trusted them cause they were my friend and my friends brothers friends. well i awake to find 2 oz. of weed GONE, my phone GONE, my high school championship ring GONE, and to top it off they even stole the ipod ut of my truck. my friend also slept over and woke up with shit gone also (worth 200$).

so now im down about 2000 and a ring i can never get back. now i have to buy another phone and ipod and mother of god im so mad. i was so nice to them smoked them all out and then they rob my ass
    WHAT THE FUCK:mad:

2. buddy, trying or not, you are a racist. Saying shit like that is fucked up, I wonder if your brown friends (not nigs) know how you think about em eh?

Anyways, that is a fucking lame break man. Some people are just schiesty fucks, I had a buddy bring over some head a while ago and he jacked me for my scale. It doesn\'t really compare at all, but I know how it is with fuckers like that. Ask your bro if he knows em well at all, maybe where they live?

3. dude....thats racist...not cool -rep

anyways atticsmoker, thats a tough break. being robbed right from your own home its a nasty feeling. So I wish you the best of luck in getting what you can back.

4. maybe you have to watch those shady people. But you make it sound like all brown/black people are shady, which is really untrue. I don\'t know how you are trying to say it but you have to admit that there are just as shady white and asian people as there are black and brown..

5. I take it you hustle every now and then considering you had 2 o\'s? Anyhow, I had a friend that hustled MJ and well, there are always those types of people that try to come up off others hard work, because they are too fuckin lazy to get off the couch and work. Needless to say, alot of theft and break in activity went on to the point that I had to distance myself from my friend because he even began to think that maybe even I was the one stealing/ breaking in. That ain\'t my style.

The only time I have ever broken into a house was to claim $650 that belonged to me because I was getting the run around from dude that owed me. I broke in and found dude hiding from me in his own house, I was about to damn near beat him to death when he acted as if he didn\'t hear me pounding on his door and agreed to pay me my money.

Is your brother older or younger?
    If he is older, he should have known better than to bring all those people, especially the shady type. If he is younger you should have put him on check and told him to get to steppin with all those heads.

I wouldn\'t allow anyone over with more than 1, maybe 2 additional guests at most. Sucks that it happened man but you will most likely have to chalk this one up as an L, and use it as a learning experience and set some goddamn house rules man.

6. To the OP, that sucks man. I feel bad for your loss. Hopefully something will happen to you in return.

But this thread is really out of hand what with all the stereotypes and blatant racism going on. Nothing constructive really.. :confused:

7. Yeh, Spaz gives -rep. This is horribly racist. How can you say it isn\'t?

I know plenty of black dealers, and many are my friends. They are more straight foward and honest than most of the white people. Generalizations= the ignorance of mankind.

8. Yeah Right Nigs And Brown Friends Fool Dont Sleep Wait You Let Your Friend Stay In Your Crib While You Sleep Dawm Thats Some Good Weed OR YALL [COLOR=\"DarkSlateGray\"]FUKKIN GAY DUDE YOUR LUCKY THEY AINT PRISON FUKK YOU OR START A JERKIT CIRCLE YOU KNOW BLACKS ARE LIKE DAT SLEPT OVER ...HA.HA.HA.. HA. AND YOUR FRIEND WOKE UP NEXT TO YOU IN YOUR ARMS AGH...MORE GAY ASS SHIT LIKE DAT\'\' I DONT GET IT\'\' WHY ARE YOU SLEEP ITS TEN PEOPLE IN YA CRIB FOOL FUGH. [/COLOR]

9. There are shitty theives of every race, color, gender, size, and shape so you shouldn\'t really generalize.

10. sorry, but but ******s do exist. i\'ve been robbed, and i don\'t mean ripped off, i mean blatently robbed, about 5 times. i lost a lot of money. i don\'t even want to go into the amounts. but, if going to a black high school has taught me one thing, it\'s this: please don\'t trust black people you don\'t know. with anything. trust me, they\'ll ask to borrow your ipod, don\'t let them. don\'t lend them a fucking pencil. and DON\'T buy a bag off them. even if you know your bud, they\'ll still rip you off. you\'ll get to the crib, weigh it out on the digi, and say to yourself, \"how did i let these guys convince me this was 3.5. \" also, i\'ve had black people i don\'t know too well say, \"hey you wanna match?\" umm, yeah, match my ass. i should have figured this out earlier, but he happened to know i had just copped a fresh o of dank, and he was looking for an opportunity to rob my ass... and he did, there went another $400 - a months pay during the school year. i have more stories, some i don\'t wanna share because of how stupid I feel for trusting ******s. now, i have a good amount of black friends.... i\'d say about 50% of my friends. there is a HUGE difference between black people and ******s.

11. I envy your English skillz dawg.

12. how is \"They are more straight foward and honest than most of the white people\" not a generalization? there are shady people all over, color has nothing to to with it

theres nothing racist here.. everyone knows the type of person the OP is talking about. I hate stupid gangstas, dosent make me racist because i dont care what color they are, I hate the white, mexican and asian ones too...

13. I bet a shady white guy would rob you just as fast as a shady black guy... in fact the couple black guys I do know I would trust more than alot of the other people i know... its nothign to do with color, you can have a shady white guy, asian, black, anything....

14. ^exactly.. so theres nothing racist about saying \"shady black guys\" its being descriptive

15. I don\'t like to leave my weed with anybody... but me. I have to know where it is at all times... haha.

16. haha, ^ you would make a graet parent.... well minus the pothead part = D

17. I dont base it off color but more how they act and present themselves...if they cant speak atleast decently enough for me to get what their sayin or or I can still see their boxers despite the 2 xxl shirt that skinny boy is wearin

And I like my clothes baggy im talkin about damn near bare ass thug shit

Not gangsters....worthless THUGS

Now ill be honest...the majority of the people ive chosen not to trust have been black but maybe its just cause the majority of the people in my crowd are black but ive got a fair share of whites though I cant say theres any mexicans I dont trust at all..maybe a little sketchy or not trust alot but those are personal reasons nothing related to \"robbing\" me....figure the odds

18. agreed.

19. LOL.

This thread at least got me to laugh. There is two kinds of people in the world, trustworthy and shady. The colour of a persons skin has nothing to do with whats inside.

And that sucks bro, it really does, but I\'m sorry to say it... But its your fault. What did you expect to happen? Go to sleep with a bunch of dudes in your house you dont know? Come on now man, you gotta be smarter than that!

Atleast you learned something, although it sucks you had to learn it the hard way.

And everyone stop getting at eachothers throats, smoke 1 and chill the fuck out.

20. Wow... I don\'t even have a clue what you just tried to say, but I have a feeling I don\'t really want to know anyway.

The.Truth speaks The Truth. Assholes come in every color.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.