Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can I be charged?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sumskateborder, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I was sitting in a private college parking lot with a car full of people rolling a few joints, and when I was rolling someone went to the back window and was asking if we were smoking to the person in the back, and I didn't notice. my friend said maybe, and he said that he was security and we need to leave (he looked like he was about 20 and went to school there, not like a security gaurd.) I pulled out right after that and turned into a near parking lot.

when I went into the lot he was following me in the back of a car with two other college kids driving. they followed me in a big circle around the parking lot, riding my ass, talking on the phone. after they followed me down the main road, and I took and right at the light and they went straight.

if they were calling to report my license plate, could I be in trouble?

2. doubt it unless u were on camera:p

3. if you didnt get pulled over then 100% no you wont be charged cuz they have no evidence. i wouldnt keep those joints in ur car though unless ur smoking them in the car

4. dont worry about it dude even if they caught u on camera you can just say it was tobacco

those dudes need to get a life. somewhere down the road there gona be nosie like that to the wrong crowd and get stomped on

5. No. They are just a bunch of pussies riding around like idiots.

6. No. But you let them treat you like a bitch.

7. alright thanks everyone, that made me feel better haha

8. If he was not in uniform, then he was probably just fuckin around.

Security guards dont go undercover

9. They've got nothing to prove you were smoking weed. They're just a bunch of college suckups that take too much pride in them selfs. You got no worries man.

10. youre safe, but get educated on what to do in these sitches