Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i be a tourist and smoke legally in California

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheTravelingStoner, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im going on holiday to cali from Australia im just wondering can a tourist get a "card" any help will be appreciated new to grass city just for this reason really

2. Try googling it bruh, I'm too lazy to do it but there's bound to be answers there

3. I've been on it for weeks trying to find an answer lol i finally thought fuck it and signed up for GC maybe i should go in the direction of asking a tourist thats been there not someone that lives therw

4. Highly doubt it. I think you need to be a resident but I could be wrong.

5. Yeah I've came to that conclusion i guess like any other place ill find it somehow maybe go to a bar strike up a covnersation and hope for the best i just wish it was easier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.