Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can i bake firecrackers then eat them 3 days later

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 281310, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Can i bake a firecracker today (Saturday) and wait till Tuesday to eat it? I know its probably a stupid question but i like to make sure of things.:cool:

2. I hope so. I made 1 on thursday to eat on tuesday. But I'm pretty sure you can.

3. Yep. If they are in a sealed bag and the cracker doesnt get stale it will be perfectly fine. The more you let it sit the more THC will be extracted naturally too so it will be even better to let them sit in theory.

4. I dont think there would be any potency loss in 3 days..

[​IMG]

5. :) No problem at all!
    I make up about a week's worth of firecrackers at a time. I keep them in the tinfoil, inside a freezer bag, they last all week, and work every time.
    [​IMG]
    Peace.

6. NOOOOO!!!! eating 3 day old firecrackers will KILL YOU!!!!

7. There actually may be potency gain, but i'd still eat a 2-3 month old firecracker if it was stored properly

8. yes you can!

--I am Fumar Verde, and I approve this message.

9. What if u waited 3 days then cooked them? Would it absorb thc then cook the rest in or is that over kill?:wave::smoking:

10. that looks fuckin delicious.

and firecrackers are delicious too.