Can helicopters spot a single plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bigbadboi69, Aug 20, 2010.

1. I'm considering growing one plant but I hear fukin helicopters all the time.. can they spot a plant if it's well hidden?

2. Yeah actually a Helicopter can see plants, they see all the fucking plants in an area. They see so many plants green shrubs all the time that they wouldn't even notice the plant if it was 12ft tall. but that doesn't matter. You can't plant outside right now it's about to be winter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm sorry if this is a noob question but, when is the optimal time to start a plant from seed then? And when is it not?

4. When things are starting to warm up in spring you can plant seeds outside. but if you move clones outside in late winter/early spring they will start to flower (grow bud)

I planted these as seeds at 4/20/2010. they are a little bigger now because they have started flowering now that winter is coming.

[​IMG]

5. The question is not whether they can see your plant, the fact is will they care about your plant. If you are growing a plant in the woods they will not take it. You do not have to worry about the choppers as much as you do someone finding it on the ground. Those choppers are up there to see massive grow ops so they can brag to the media. Not so they can get someone's personal smoke for the winter. Just don't leave bags and other things out that would make it stand out, or look like part of a bigger grow op.
    I promise, your one plant won't be seen if you grow it right. :)

Good luck.

6. Not to mention, Idk where you live, but I doubt those choppers are for pot. Unless you live in a place known for growing lots of pot outdoors even the DEA won't waste their money on gas for the birds. It's more expensive than you think.