Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can hash be smoked in a vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brcmix, Mar 13, 2009.

1. I just got a Dark Coffee vapor brothers hands free vaporizer today in the mail. I am really happy with it so far. My only question is if hash can be smoked in a vape. I'm really only concerned because of the angle of the heating element, the hash could roll off the screen easily. If that happened mid vape I think it would be pretty bad.

2. i dont know about the hash rolling off but you definitely can vape hash and it will get you baked as fuck

3. You could slice a little flat piece off the hash to better fit the screen. That would probably work, and have fun man, I wish I could vaping hash right now.

4. Thanks for the answers and the idea.

By the way, can you make quality qwiso from vaped weed?

5. Won't be very high quality but you should be able to get a bit.

6. Definitely not the quality of unused bud, but it's definitely the best way to take advantage of your vaped bud.

7. i prefer butter over the hash of vaped stuff

its just not good hash so whats the point. while butter is butter

8. You've obviously never had QWISO hash made from vaped bud. It's not as good as QWISO hash from normal bud, but that doesn't mean it's worthless. It'll get you very high.