Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can gummies survive a hot car road trip?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by anotherjoe, Jun 5, 2019.

1. I'll be in the road for about a week and want to bring some gummies, I would rather not bring a cooler due to lack of space. Would they be survive in the trunk. I'm sure it can get to be a 100 or more degrees in there.

2. Prob end up with a brick after they melt

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I could always individually bag them. I'm not to worried about them melting and than hardening again but will that affect there potency?

4. No

5. [​IMG]
    Heat does strange things to Jelly and Sugar be warned ...lol

I'd go for the cooler as plus you can add a beer ...lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  6. They should be fine if you tuck 'em in a cool dark place in one of your bags along the road. They may melt slightly and become a little sticky, but otherwise fine. As long as they're kept out of direct sunlight you should be good to go. Temps will get hot in the car, but not hot enough to destroy them or affect their potency.