Can God forgive my sins?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ryusuke, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I usually have something to say.. This is just mind fuckery.

2. I don't understand how that negates the existence of denial in all humans?

It sounds like it could be said you were in denial about who you really are

3. mmmm maybe I was in denial of who I was.

But what does denial have to do with the price of tea in china?

All I did was educate a brother on how to repent, I wasn't repenting myself. Shit I'm the same man as ever....

As for my opinion about the existence of denial in humans...

Well I don't think people would like what I have to say about the subject...

4. Agreed!

5. I wholeheartedly agree.

6. i believe he gives you the choice to drink smoke and get tattoos

7. AresKenux that sounds like a lot of crazy talk

8. [quote name='"Ryusuke"']I smoke weed, cigarettes, drink, and am covered in tattoos.
    These are all a reflection of a life that I live, but I'm pretty sure these are all sins because our body is the temple of God and we are simply renting it from him, and we must not harm it.

I have been provoked to harm other human beings but have never initiated

I stand for what believe is right and I have an ethical and moral conscious.

How do I be forgiven and get into heaven?

I had a vision of hell recently. It is VERY overcrowded, but not as bad as they say. You have to work and pay rent in shitty living spaces. Work is pretty much torture, but you can work your way up in the ranks. For the most part its an embarrassing and humiliating way to spend an eternity.[/quote]

Sounds like this world.

9. all you need to do to be a good christian is be a good person.
    you'd be surprised how many corrupt, amoral people are out there
    that claim to be christians. just look at the republicans. you don't need to take everything in the bible literally, just live a good life and help others. the only persons opinion of you that matters is your own, don't feel guilty or anxious that some all knowing vengeful being is watching your every move, because chances are there's not.

10. only sin the christian god will not forgive is if you reject the holy spirit , So you can take over the world and cause everyone to die of a slow painful death , but if you're sorry u go to heaven. Reject the holy spirit? YOU"RE A FUCKING MONSTER!

11. If you believe in God and the bible truly, each time you take a shower you are washing away your sins, my theory on sin.... Dirt=Sin

In public, I like to hold my pax up high in the air and scream "i have the powerr!!!"

12. You could only reject the holy spirit on the day antichrist comes. Rejecting it now doesn't really mean much if you are not using it on a purposeful day. That's why Christ talks about the day you are delivered up to the antichrist after he talks about the unforgivable sin.

13. do you accept him or not?:confused:

14. There is no such thing as the "Antichrist" but there are moderators.

Seriously now, my interpretation was (and this is going back a long time) that "Antichrist" will be a political power that will eventually rule everyone under one authority. Everyone will be given a number and accounted for and we will worship the "Antichrist." .......

Then "god" will sneak into hell and claim the "devils" jealousy streak for motivation of course. Then he will cast a huge ae spell on the world. Then its "jesus' turn to get in on the action and he comes down riding on a cloud with a brass band of holy trumpeters in tail. He then will banish the "Antichrist" into the atheist lounge to exist in a eternal argument of logical fallacy and straw men.

But know one considers that the devil is now free by default. With the curse of jealousy now lifted he is no longer a bastard and wins the love of the remaining angels and is given the keys to the gates of heaven

Once god and jesus are finished showing of and playing games with our souls they return to find themselves locked out and the rules have changed.

The end.

15. Damn, you would like it that way wouldn't you, unfortunately, the bible states that the antichrist is an entity, we will never know when he comes. Why? Because the day that he comes, comes the knowledge of the day of Christ. And we all know, that no one can know what day that is...But I think that after the antichrist comes, he will be the one to cast a spell on the world, and everyone will fall in to believe him, except the ones who accepted the holy spirit on the day of his arrival. Anyways, all sins are forgivable, no matter what, until the day he comes, no matter how much you repent after you deny the holy spirit, God will show no mercy to those who denied it, on that day. Therefore, most of mankind is forgiven. But the end generation who doesn't believe in God, and therefore knows nothing of the Holy Spirit. Are damned. And eternal fire? It's more like the eternal aether. Cause once the big bang reverses through God's will on the day of judgement, God will, well judge..

God will burn the souls that are damned in a lake of fire, then they will become nothing, and everyone knows nothingness is aether or space. Therefore hell is space. And all the feelings and sensations of darkness is there, to those who try to stay conscious through space. And if Heaven is successful this time around, they will probably burn in darkness for an eternity. But if Heaven falls again,through the rise of another Satan. Then well, here we go again. I'm hoping for the former. I don't want to endure all this crap again. But then again, I kind of dreamed of myself becoming the next Satan, so through that dream, I will to not enter Heaven, so that I don't make Heaven fall again. Better safe than sorry no? Well anyways. All sins are forgivable except of the denial of the Holy Spirit on the day antichrist comes. So we all have the chance to be forgiven, as long as we don't deny the Holy Spirit on that day.

But like Christ said, mercy is shown to the merciful. Forgiveness to those who forgive. So you must also forgive if you want to be forgiven...

16. Sounds familiar :rolleyes: :laughing:
    It's legit

17. [quote name='"Ryusuke"']I was hoping from answers from Christians, but athiest and agnostic views are welcome.
    It doesn't hurt to be Christian than to be athiest and burn for eternity...

And I assure you 420neverforget, I am not trolling.[/quote]

Ya, I have no idea why someone would just pop into tear someone down. And they talk about Christians being negative haha.

To answer your question though, yes.

18. [quote name='"Pizzaroll"']

Lol you can do ANYTHING you want and he will forgive you as long as you ask. I mean he already knew you were gonna smoke and drink and get tattoos and everything right?[/quote]

If you truly feel regret for your descisions.

19. [quote name='"Kush Lord"']Whats with all these atheists absolutely obsessed with belittling people who happen to have different ideas and views than they do? You guys gotta find something better to do. Its always the same bunch of people. You guys will wake up one day and feel absolutely silly for wasting so much time and energy on something you dont even believe in.[/quote]

Not to triple post or nothing but had to quote you. I've noticed this a whole lot. I don't get it either man, if they had God, they may be more accepting to other peoples beliefs.