Can God forgive my sins?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Ryusuke, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I smoke weed, cigarettes, drink, and am covered in tattoos.
    These are all a reflection of a life that I live, but I'm pretty sure these are all sins because our body is the temple of God and we are simply renting it from him, and we must not harm it.

I have been provoked to harm other human beings but have never initiated

I stand for what believe is right and I have an ethical and moral conscious.

How do I be forgiven and get into heaven?

I had a vision of hell recently. It is VERY overcrowded, but not as bad as they say. You have to work and pay rent in shitty living spaces. Work is pretty much torture, but you can work your way up in the ranks. For the most part its an embarrassing and humiliating way to spend an eternity.

2. What reason do you have to believe the bible is even true?

3. Maybe it's time to rething your view on religion and it's logical and moral fallacies.

4. It's becoming extremely difficult to tell if someone is trollin or authentic these days.

5. I was hoping from answers from Christians, but athiest and agnostic views are welcome.
    It doesn't hurt to be Christian than to be athiest and burn for eternity...

And I assure you 420neverforget, I am not trolling.

6. Yeah it hurts you because you believe in an imaginary place that is causing you bad feelings

7. Of course, no question about it. Go to confession one day, confess, your forgiven.

8. Buddy, if you believe in jesus, you need to change, the best you can do in your life is be kind to people and help others, dont hate on gay marriage or
    Abortion or shit like that, im pretty sure
    God isnt gonna say ( if he existed) "my
    Son, you were a great nice person and helped the poor and needy, but you didnt confess your sins, i banish you to hell forever"
    Actual Quote by MJ001: Do hairs really grow on the actual head of a dick, making it look like a paint brush

9. ask him to forgive you he will

10. how do I confess I'm new to Christianity

11. [quote name='"utook2much2much"']ask him to forgive you he will[/quote]

Lol you can do ANYTHING you want and he will forgive you as long as you ask. I mean he already knew you were gonna smoke and drink and get tattoos and everything right?

12. Confess on GC and be judged by a heap of stoned people accordingly ? :smoking:

13. You type it at the bottom and hit 'post quick reply'. The more details the better.

God bless

14. Well apparently, all sins are forgivable, except the denial of the holy spirit of the start of the apocalypse.

15. God loves Hitler just as much as anyone, everyone has a role in this world. Famous actors play supportive roles also.

16. Listen bro, I was a christian before I figured out my own path, not that I believe anything I say about Christianity now, but to assist you on your path to spiritual recovery, I will teach you some things from the bible.

You confess not to anyone, but the Father. But you have to mean it. If you don't He would ignore you. Just mean it man. Try not to do it again, if you do, mean it again. Christ is our sacrifice for atonement now. Every time we ask for forgiveness from the Father, we re-crucify Him. Try to make it a one-time thing. Because if you don't you put Christ to shame. But if you do it again, just mean it. And you'll be forgiven every time.

Now here is a personal lesson not from the bible, check your intentions every chance you get, make sure they are correct. Be intentionally sound, and from that, you'd be a righteous man, and God will grant you wisdom, courage, and strength. Good luck man!

17. ^psychologically that seems like your just confessing to yourself

I know others and myself have at one time or another been in denial about something

Repent to yourself because you are the higest power in your world

18. Whats with all these atheists absolutely obsessed with belittling people who happen to have different ideas and views than they do? You guys gotta find something better to do. Its always the same bunch of people. You guys will wake up one day and feel absolutely silly for wasting so much time and energy on something you dont even believe in.

19. Mmm, not really, psychologists have even been troubling about how to solve me. I'm a freak of nature to to be honest. Haha.

They say it was weird for me to have a trip, then successfully believe in it, but at the same time I seemed so normal. Because I believed I was the son of the devil, and he was the direct cause of my birth, and he manipulated my personality in the womb. While at the same time, none of that actually happened. I just honestly believed in that personality long enough that it stuck with me. Willpower, imagination, the ability to have confidence in what I want. And the ability to imagine what I want. In that, I can do anything, I can understand anything. The only thing I can't do is be God, and the only thing I can't understand is, love. I believed I was the essence of free-will. And therefore, I always have a choice, even though it seems like I only have one most of the time. Fuck fate, I decide my own destiny.

20. [quote name='"AresKenux"']

Mmm, not really, psychologists have even been troubling about how to solve me. I'm a freak of nature to to be honest. Haha.

They say it was weird for me to have a trip, then successfully believe in it, but at the same time I seemed so normal. Because I believed I was the son of the devil, and he was the direct cause of my birth, and he manipulated my personality in the womb. While at the same time, none of that actually happened. I just honestly believed in that personality long enough that it stuck with me. Willpower, imagination, the ability to have confidence in what I want. And the ability to imagine what I want. In that, I can do anything, I can understand anything. The only thing I can't do is be God, and the only thing I can't understand is, love. I believed I was the essence of free-will. And therefore, I always have a choice, even though it seems like I only have one most of the time. Fuck fate, I decide my own destiny.[/quote]

Lol what the fuck are you talking about?