Can friend smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Red Forman, Jan 28, 2014.

1. He has to take a pee test this week can he hit a bowl or no? Or would it show?Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. of course he can. if he wants to pass, then no dont smoke. 

3. [quote name="BladeRunnin" post="19424070" timestamp="1390945624"]of course he can. if he wants to pass, then no dont smoke. [/quote] If he was in the room would it show though? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. he has to actually take a hit for it to show. He CAN pass if he drinks gallons of water and pisses his heart out. Otherwise I wouldn't risk it.

5. what does that even mean lol. if dude takes a nice toke of some grass, its almost certainly going to show up on a test less than a week later.

6. He can't wait a week?  If he can't the best thing to do is drink a gallon of water and take vitamin B an hour before the test.  Be sure to piss like 3 times before he pees in the cup.

7. He won't fail a test for being in the same room as you.  But if he takes a hit or two I wouldn't expect him to pass.

...or cause hisself harm by taking such bad advice....

no he cant toke and pass without taking actions that can hurt his health...it isn't worth it.

9. Not true, my dads friend came up with a bit in his system because he was in the car when my dad was smoking. Dont smoke around him OP its really not worth the risk. The thc is still going into his body.

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

10. #10 Mauhini, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    THC is stored in fat cells, so if he is a fit guy he can drink  a lot of water and exercise   resulting in burning fat. Metabolism is also something to have in mind.