Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can friend get card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Shibuya, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Ok I was looking at MediCann and it looked very convincing. My friend has insomnia and he is also on anti depressants. Can he bring in the prescription bottle of anti depressants in as a form of documentation. Also how much does an appointment at MediCann cost.

2. Anyone would need a doctors recommendation, that is the only way you can legally do it. sorry.

-BaC

3. Medicann is "easy" from what I hear. Having his medical records, however, would be a big plus! He just has to ask his doctor for a copy. I would call Medicann and ASK! Nothing like "straight from the horse's mouth"! But likely the answer will be yes, the prescription bottle and valid California photo ID should be enough, but having the records makes it a "slam dunk"!

4. That is not how the law is drafted, the law states with Medical Doctors' Recommendation, matter of fact all the IDs CBC an others are secondary to the valid Recommendation. We need to be very careful as we walk this proverbial thin line.

Best of luck in any event!
    -BaC

5. Why dont you just call medicann?? :confused: They'll answer all your questions (write em down if u have alot).

Typically, CA doctors charge between 100 and 200 dollars.

6. Yep, that would be best. I would say 150-200 now-a-days, but yep sounds right to me.

-BaC