Can flys get high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Odessa420, Aug 26, 2010.

1. So I'm sitting here in the basement with my buddies blazing and my friend brings up the fly that has been around for a week without anyone finding the motivation to get a fly swatter and that us thinking a interesting question,

Can house flys get high if they have been flying I'm a area that has a pretty steady haze going at all times of the day.

Thoughts??? It'd be pretty cool to think these flys are getting baked with us, will make it harder to kill them.

2. Im fairly certain canabanoid receptors are only in certain species of animals.

3. im fairly certain you just decreased the life expectancy of flies flying in my hotbox room.

4. inb4delete

Posting about getting animals high is against the rules, sorry dawg.

5. He's not talking about getting them high exactly, he's asking if flies get high in his smokey room. Do you really think it will get deleted?

6. Eh. Maybe not. Depends if the mod feels like it or not. I don't care about it personally.. seems like a dumb rule to me. But whatever haha.

7. yaa its possible. atleast for my mosquito friend that just chilled on my arm for 45 min not doing anything

8. Haha dude he probably sucked like a gallon of your blood..

9. haha na man he was just chillin there, i let him stay cuz on my exhale i blew it on him and he just chilled there forever

10. Dude... it's a fly. Most of us would kill one in our house without a trace of remorse. I don't think their brains can accept THC but if they could I'm sure it would just fly into a wall or something.

11. That would be a tad ridiculous, they are house flys, they have no souls. :p

I dunno, its a interesting thought, finally got sick of it and killed them.

12. Once there was a huge bee flying on the outside of my screened-in porch, and I blew a hit at him. He hovered there for a split second, then immediately fell to his death.

It. Was. Hilarious.

13. once SWIM and his friend got a spider high

14. no SWIM on gc it sucks.

15. Fuck em blow a ton of smoke into there face!!

If this thread get's deleted Hi Everyone.
    But flys are anoying....