Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can firecrackers go bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Super Nova, Oct 30, 2011.

1. So around 2-3 weeks ago, I baked a few firecrackers, and forgot about them. I just found them, and they were wrapped up in a Ziploc. Just peanut butter, Ritz crackers, and bud. So I should be good yeah?

2. should be fine, as long as the peanut butter doesnt smell funky or has separated, you should be all good. go the moon, man.

3. [quote name='"d420g"']should be fine, as long as the peanut butter doesnt smell funky or has separated, you should be all good. go the moon, man.[/quote]

Thanks man. My first time trying edibles. Wish me luck. :)

4. They smell absolutely terrible. Do firecrackers always reek like that? :/

5. You baked edibles for your first time...and forgot for 3 weeks?

lol wtf

6. [quote name='"LongboardStoned"']You baked edibles for your first time...and forgot for 3 weeks?

lol wtf[/quote]

Yeah, I smoked A LOT that day. I got beyond fucked. I just passed out, and forgot about them. Would you eat them still?

7. I have absolutely zero experience with this.

But put it this way.

Do you really want to waste weed?

I'd check pretty closely for mold/weird shit first, though.

8. [quote name='"Super Nova"']They smell absolutely terrible. Do firecrackers always reek like that? :/[/quote]

They should be safe to eat bro where did you leave them? 2-3 weeks isn't a long time either and peanut butter, crackers and bud take a long time to expire anyways so I'm positive it's still safe. Should be more potent actually because thc is fat soluble. How much weed did you put in each firecracker?

9. [quote name='"Paauulll"']

They should be safe to eat bro where did you leave them? 2-3 weeks isn't a long time either and peanut butter, crackers and bud take a long time to expire anyways so I'm positive it's still safe. Should be more potent actually because thc is fat soluble. How much weed did you put in each firecracker?[/quote]

Each one has around .75 grams of incredibly dank shit bro. They were in a ziplock inside of my amp.

10. They will taste like shit, but they will be extremely potent. The oils still exist, even if the cracker is nasty. The thc is completely absorbed in the oils after this long, it will still bake you to OBLIVION.

B ut don't sue me if you get sick! Just giving some stoney advice!

11. [quote name='"Super Nova"']

Each one has around .75 grams of incredibly dank shit bro. They were in a ziplock inside of my amp.[/quote]

Sounds safe to eat. Don't eat all of them at once. Only eat one they should be, as I already stated, extremely potent enjoy man! Report back after you eat back and let us know how it goes!

12. peanut butter+air+sealed for a while without being frozen or refrigerated=mold, firecracker r regular peanut butter.

Depending on if it went bad, you'll know within 2 hours, or the next day. 2 hours is the throwup, or if its the next day the shits. If nothing happens you lucked out.

13. What happened? I wanna know now haha