Can fert burn kill?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jillielover, Oct 5, 2004.

1. I got some pretty damn bad fert burn, I fucked up with watering, my fert is water soluable. But anyway, if I keep them off the ferts for a while, will they recover? Can someone please give me tips on what to do with the f'ed up leaves, cut them, trim them? Leave them? Anything will help, just please only respond if you know what you talking about, I've got some pretty bogus responses in my other threads. Thanksa ton.

2. flush, flush, flush :D and then in a day or 2 treat the plants with a very, very diluted solution of ferts, keep the leaf because they will be your visual aid

3. What do you mean by flush? Water with no ferts??

4. Yes, that is what he meant. The best is to use pH adjusted water (pH 6,5). If you grow on soil, use 3 times the amount of water as the volume of the container; example: if your plant is in a 1 gallon container, flush with 3 gallons of water.
    About the leaves, if they already have become crispy, they're lost. If they are only curled inwards, leave them like NaughtyDread said. After a few days they will become nicely flat again and that's the moment you can continue giving ferts, in a weak solution.
    Good luck!

5. Great help woody, you're a guy i'd like to see around my posts more often. I'll probably post back soon, to see what's up.

6. Anytime :smoke: