Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can drug tests detect old urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaComeUpCat, Oct 2, 2009.

1. I've been clean for six weeks exactly today and probably will be for another two weeks, so I figured I might as well make the best out of it.

So the question is, if I were to save my urine in a container, would a DT be able to detect that it's old?

If not, would I have to keep the urine refrigerated in order to preserve it or would it be alright to store at room temperature?

2. Pretty sure your supposed to refridgerate it. You can also evaporate it and add water to it later.

3. probation officer drugs test and parole fdrug tests (in new york anyway) have temp strips that turn a diff color if its not the temp of fresh urine..... b.s. job tests prob wont have temp strips

4. Alright, thanks mane.
    Yeah, I'm talking about ones for a job. That's wassup then.

5. Old urine doesn't look like new urine, it gets cloudy.

6. ^This.

Also, the creatinine begins to break down. That's something they definitely take a look at.

I wouldn't risk it, OP.

7. Alright, thanks guys.

What a let down. I thought I was onto to something.:eek:

8. will def not work. don't try haha