Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can drug dogs smell through my car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xenith, Aug 29, 2009.

1. #61 gimmeDaTLoudpak, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2009

I read it on another forum, alot of people suggested cellophane, i also read somethin about a mail bust and it was wrapped in cellophane, thought that was the way to go. guess not:confused_2:

2. Lets think about this one.

Can a Drug Dog smell drugs through my car?

If im not being lied to by the show Cops, then those dogs are 10 time worse than the officers that train them.

Edit: Ive heard from a friend that they need a warrant to search the trunk. But if a drug dog sniffs it, probaball cause and shit, idk. Im high just sayin.

3. That also happened to a mayor somewhere... can't remember. The police kicked in his door and shot his dogs... he was innocent.

There's pretty much nothing you can do to fool a dog... but tbh... cellophane won't even fool the cop holding the leash.

4. so how do you get it home?

5. dang man just tryin to help the guy figure out why dogs can smell the stuff. =P

6. haha thats nuts

7. As soon as u open ur car door the weed scent is on the handle.. so then that gives them access to the car and then u are fucked... dont bring it to school thats just stupid...

8. By growing it in my home, but that wasn't my point. I said IF you are worried about dogs. People worry too much. If you're not riding around smoking and if you're obeying traffic laws while carrying you have little to worry about.

9. They only need a warrant to search anything that is locked, so your trunk latch inside the car has to have a lock to disable the latch... otherwise its part of the car. Same thing with a glove box, if its locked they cant search it (obviously discounting all probable cause here).

10. ^^ This.
    Most people think for some reason that the cops can just look at you/your car while in traffic and say "gee, he/she is guaranteed to have some marijuana on their person"...

11. I wasn't attacking you... just the movie.

12. #72 Doris_Karloff, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009
    You can put bud in a bag - several layers of bags are necessary - but people often transfer the smell to the outside of the bag(s). You need lots of throwaway plastic gloves to do a good job.

13. You're right... you could put your bud in several layers of bags.... but it would do nothing to fool drug dogs. :cool: