Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can drug dogs smell through my car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xenith, Aug 29, 2009.

1. buy a cheeseburger every morning, hollow it out then put the bagged weed in it. The cop will just think the dog wants the cheeseburger. you will only be able to put like a gram or two in a big mac tho. You arent fooling the dog, but the handler.

2. Dogs can smell a corpse five feet eleven inches underneath solid earth. So to answer your question, "No shit."

3. If they are in the vicinity of your car than yes, they can.

4. Unless the drug dog makes a visit to your house!

Never Get Busted of course is not to taken as the final rule for stashing weed in your vehicle, and anyone with a half decent amount of common sense can figure that out. As I and others already stated, just don't keep weed in your vehicle and that problem is not a problem. There is more mis-information within the rhetoric of the FedGov along with law enforcement than there is in N.G.B. regarding the truth about cannabis. At least this guy is making an attempt to provide some useful information than many of those individuals who have taken up the cannabis cause so to speak, and do no more than self promote themselves on news magazines and other media venues. If you don't want to never get busted, then get off your stoned ass and start writing to your elected officials demanding they legalize cannabis. YOU are the ones who put them in office and WE are the ones who can take them out of office.

Peace,
    FG

5. Cars are not air sealed, so yes.

6. I should have clarified. He encourages consenting to searches. That is the harmful bit of extreme misinformation and poor legal advice that I was referring to. Anything else may very well be useful as you said.

It's not so much that they smell through things... they can just pick up scent from very little particulate matter in the air that reaches their nose. Unless something is stored 100% airtight in a impermeable container there is a good chance the dog will smell it.

7. Exactly right, dont beat the dog - beat the handler;)

8. Amen to that +rep:)

9. i keep my bud in my bag when i go to school if i want smoke smoke when i walk home or on the way there in a ziplock zipper and say theres a dog at school fuckin avoid that mother fucker if its in school wich rarely they do it when your in class to smell lockers.

10. No way!! Lmao.

11. Ive acutually heard that if you hide weed in your tire that the dogs cant smell it or its harder for them to smell it anyone know if theres any truth behind that.

12. yes a drug dog can smell it...

13. yes unless vacum sealed

14. #34 Smokaification, Aug 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2009
    I may be wrong or misinformed but dogs cant smell through water, zip ur buds up extra tight and put em in a water bottle, problem is dogs can smell were it used to be, ur hands the dashboard were u rolled a j two weekends ago...best bet is to toke at the house

15. If you mean your leaving your weed in your car when your at school just bring it with you to class i remember when they would bring the cops would bring the dogs they would walk around the parking lot then in the hallways but they never went into class rooms which tons of kids had bud. :smoke:

16. They always went into classrooms at my school. A lot of those kids got seriously fucked. Don't bring it to school, it's just a bad idea, no matter how lucky other kids get.

17. cellophane will hide the smell from dogs for a few hours

18. 100 percent wrong.

19. :confused:
    you tested it?

20. Plastic wrap has low air permeability, but it is not air tight. They can smell through it. Also, resinous compounds have a high affinity for most plastics, so if any of the resin from the weed touched the outside of the wrap (hands, table, etc) it will bond to the plastic and will be picked up by dogs.

If simple things like that fooled the dogs, they wouldn't use dogs as much as they do.