can dried mushrooms be smoked ??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wein-dog12, Dec 11, 2008.

1. soo can they ??

im just curious its not like im gonna go smokeing mushrooms alll willy nilly:p

man im:smoking:

2. No the stuff that makes you trip which I do not know how to spell would be destroyed in the heat.

3. Nope. Tried it. Didn't work.

4. Complete waste, psilocybin is destroyed at those temps.

5. Exactly, pointless, dont do it, eat them and then smoke canabis instead haa

6. Apparently nobody here has read "The Teachings of Don Juan," although I think you have to prepare the psilocybin a special way or something...

7. For the last time NO, and don't try to vaporize them either! USE THE SEARCH BUTTON PEOPLE FOR GARFUNKLE SAKE!

8. i have to disagree. back in the day, say 16 or 17 (30 now) years old we used to do alot of shrooms (my buddie sold them, always had kickass mushies), and we'd almost always save some of the shroom shake to smoke in a huge joint right after we ate them. the times that we did smoke them, unstoppable laughter would ensue. i mean laugh till we cried, at nothing lol. the times that we just ate them and smoked pot alone- no shroom shake we would still trip balls, but no unstoppable laughter. i figure that it has to do something.... i know that if you pack up a bowl of caps and smoke them (without eating any) you will not trip, but surley there was a reason for the way it affected us.

9. Technically if you did it just right I'm sure you could get some kind of effect off of it. The longer psilocybin/psilocin are exposed to heat the quicker the break down. So if you could apply just enough heat to vaporize the psilocybin without burning then it might be possible

10. Just wanna bump this so people know... DO NOT smoke mushrooms. Mushrooms are a fungus, and like any fungus, it has spores. If you smoke mushrooms there is a high possibility that you will inhale these spores, and im pretty sure you don't want fungus spores in your lungs, as that could lead to problems.

I'm not saying 100% you will inhale spores but the risk is high and not one you should take, so just eat em or make some tea.

11. Even if it is possible to get effects from smoking shrooms, it is def ineffeicient and a waste of a good thing. Do yourself a favor and never smoke mushrooms

12. Tried that with a bong, has a weird smell to it but I did feel something. Felt giggly but it was after 4 bowls. (ran out of weed once)

13. I know you can smoke amanita muscaria, but one would imagine the taste to be something akin to fried piss.

14. i may be eating two or three grams tonight cant wait !!

15. Eat em, smoking could be hazardous and wont get you trippin. Waste and plain stupid imo.

16. its more of a woozey, head high not a trip. so no.

17. just got my zip of mushies! :) going to be tripping tomorrow night smoking on some trainwreck. :)