Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can dogs smell the seeds? (urgent).

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaaz, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Hello,

I am flying in a few days out of US and iam thinking to take with me some seeds, what should i have to do:

put them in small plastic bag then into a shampoo bottle?
    is it better to put them in the checked in bags?
    does the x-ray or metal dedector machine screen it??

Thank you :)

2. Why the hell are you taking seeds?
    Yeah, they probably can.

3. I think it really depends on where you are going. Unless I've been misinformed, I don't believe seeds are illegal, its only growing them thats illegal. So to answer your question, I wouldn't worry about it. I brought 40 seeds with me in my pocket and I was fine. I doubt dogs can smell the seeds too.

4. to plant them!!!!

5. if you were going to canada I would just buy them there better to be safe than sorry =\.

6. where are you going? how long will you be there? if your going to a tolerant place, ie netherlands, canada, russia, etc, i dont think its even illegal.

7. i am going to middle east, i need 24 hours, 2 stops in the US.

8. you'll be fine, jsut make sure its in a a really sneaky/stealthy spot, if you know what i mean

9. The number one thing is to place the seeds in a NEW, fresh ziploc bag, inside another ziploc bag, inside something else. Dogs can't smell it through the bag until the smell has had a little time to seep through the microscopic pores in the bag. Freshly bagged stuff will be undetectable for only a period of time. Multiple baggings within each other help, obviously.

Do not put it in your carry-on.

10. putem in a bag and strap them to your balls if you are that worried

11. Do read up on the laws in the middle-east...some of the laws involving drugs are extremely harsh (death, hand being cut off, years in prison....BAD)

12. Not long ago some guy in Dubai got thrown in jail for like 5 years for being caught with .003 grams in his shoe. And Dubai is one of the more tolerant places in the region.

13. Sounds like it might be going to brown town....lol...sorry