Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can dogs smell "Hash" and "Pollen"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greenpanther420, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Can dogs that are trained to smell weed also smell "hash" or "pollen" or are dogs specificly trained for different products

2. Well drug dogs specialty is to sniff out drugs. Not quite sure if there is a difference with the smell to do with other aspects of weed (flower,hash,concentrate or even edibles) . If I were you it's better to be safe then sorry. Then again I had a mate of mine that had other drugs under his "sweaty nuts" his words, walked pass a sniffer dog and noting got picked up. Just don't risk it dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Most dogs don't worry about hash. They figure you know what you are doing and they should not interfere.

Those dogs are the cool dogs. :)

• Like Like x 1