Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can derealization cause you to not get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by orangegrovekush, May 5, 2015.

1. Can derealization or depersonalization cause you to not get high? I think this is the reason I cant get high off weed even after a 1 year t break and smoking the best of the best i still get some kind of high but it just feels shit i feel like i actually am high as fuck but i can't notice it because the depersonalization is stronger than the weed high

2. Whats depersonalization tho??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yo. This sounds like how my partner feels. Need more details tho. Might be on to a personality trait that causes it?

4. This definition of Depersonalization Is so skewed and misused all the time. at this moment it doesnt seem fitting, we need more info. but honestly not enough details

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

5. bump this question.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Detachment verses being a loner. You decide