Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can dealers sell you out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GevorgG, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Recently my main dealer told me to stop texting and calling him, cause the cops were on his tail. And about 2 weeks later, I text him, and he says that he's on deck again. But he was acting real sketchy, like asking what time I'm going to pick up and specific questions.

What I'm wondering is: Is it possible the dealer might be helping out the police in order to make things easier for himself after being busted?

2. I dont think so, usually police go after the bigger fish. They wouldn't let your dealer off just so they can catch a smaller fish. If anything he would be helping them to get his dealer.

3. Yeah I was basically thinking the same thing but I needed another person's input.

4. could be possible i know that cops can read ur texts so calling is always better, but unless ur buying amounts at the half pound + i dont think cops would really care about it. i would think there more after the dealers and growers

5. He just sounds really paranoid, his run in may have scared him, and that sort of info he might need to know anyway if he has a lot of other things going on.

6. Thanks guys, I'll definitley be less paranoid when going. I'm sure this guy also deals coke, shrooms, vics, and other shit. I doubt the police would let him off with those kind of charges.

7. I see this being the most likely scenario.
    But also maybe he thinks someone snitched on him so he's making sure of the time and place with everyone incase he gets busted when he's meeting them/going to meet them.

8. I'd stay away from those types of dealers they tend to bring in unwanted attention, and attract other things that you might not want to be involved in.

9. If you can find another dealer you should try. This whole situation sounds real sketch. Just find someone more chill. If you can't find another dealer might wanna try buying enough to last you a little while.

10. I would stay away for a little while. Especially if he's involved with more than just the herb. Ask one of your friends to hook you up with thheir dealer for the time being

11. The only other dealer that I know who hooks up anything as dank lives a 10 min car ride away, whereas this guy lives a 5 min walk away. But hes a pretty chill guy. One time me and a friend were walking to his pad to pick up a dub, and my friend brought his pitbull. And the dealer was walking his bulldog when he brought the sack. He all like "You guys wanna come over and have a sesh then fuck around with our dogs?" He had a pretty sick gasmask-bong too.

12. I would try and get as much as you can your next pickup, and it would probably be safer if you bought from a different dealer than the one you're talking about. If you say he was busted, then the police are going to be squeezing him trying to get a bigger bust. They might even bust you, so that they could get you to rat on your dealer so he'll rat on his. You can't know for sure if there is anything fishy going on, but either way you'd be better of and more secure if you went with any other dealer for awhile, and conserve your weed. Be safe. :smoke:

13. Go watch The Wire. Cops dont care as much about street level arrests. They will make them if you are caught red handed, but they dont go out of their way looking for it. Chances are they would want his supplier.

14. Lawl. No. your good.

15. if hes selling narcotics you can bet theyre watching him, the weed is just gonna be a bonus...I'd stay the hell away, people who sell coke & pills bring bad karma

16. What the fuck us with your sig. ^^^

17. so glad i live califronia..

18. Nah man, if he was helping the cops or anything sketchy they would have him set up his supplier instead of his buyer. They work by moving up the chain of dealers as far as possible to get the "big dogs" (or well at least the DEA does) aha. but you might wanna look for another dealer if you still feel paranoid