Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can dank bud have no smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So right now I have a nice bowl packed has all the qualities of dank but really none of that dank smell haha. So anyway I ask, can dank bud have little to no smell?

2. I've had some quality bud that didn't have an overpowering smell ...

but if it's actually dank then you should be able to smell it when you break it down ..

I always figured the bud that didn't smell that much was just not that fresh ..

3. put it in ajar for a couple weeks

4. Mason jar will cover the smell.

5. Its probably just vacuum sealed, i had this friend who used to suck all of the air out of the bags it was in and it took away a lot of the smell for some reason

6. Yeah, it can. Some strains just happen to have less of a smell than others. An example would be Master Kush. I picked some up, really great bud, but had almost no smell. It all just depends on the genetics, drying, and curing.